Duration: 5 hours
Get a highlights tour of St. Vincent including some filming locations from the hit films “The Pirates of the Caribbean” in Walilabou Bay. This family-friendly tour lets you play pirate for a day, as well as learn about the history and culture of St. Vincent. Stops include Fort Charlotte, Kingstown, and the villages of Layou and Barrouallie. The day’s last stop is Buccament Beach, where you can relax and explore before heading back to the port.
- Bottled water, rum punch, and juice included
- Guide provides commentary on the history of St. Vincent
- Learn about the production of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
- See the famous rock were the 3 pirates were hanged
- Experience the behind-the-scenes feel of Port Royal
- Take the chance to meet some of the local fishermen of Barrouallie
- Learn about the history of Kingstown
- Enjoy a great panoramic view of the city from Fort Charlotte