The Vermont Nature Trail takes you through lush rain forest with an amazing variety of tropical flora,beautiful scenery and a chance to see the famous St. Vincent Parrot in its natural habitat.
- Bird watching
- Hiking through the lush Vermont rain forest
- Get a chance to swim in the Vermont river
- A Free Bottled water
- Free Rum Punch
- Free Fruit Juices
- Entrance fee of $2 USD at the Vermont Nature Trail
Departure PointKingstown Cruise Ship terminal
Or specified location
Departure TimeThe tour departs 1hr after docking time of the ship.
- An additional cost may be applied if pick-up is outside of Kingstown.
- If you are not a cruise ship passenger and wishes to join the group tour, please arrange your pick-up at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Otherwise the tour will begin at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, full names of each passengers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.