St Vincent and the Grenadines has incredibly stunning beaches - from the white beaches of the Grenadine Islands to the black volcanic beaches on St Vincent - featuring cool, aqua-marine water and vibrant coral reefs.
All beaches are public land, and can be used by everyone. However, some beaches are difficult to access, because roads run through private property or because they are remote.
- Spend your day on some of the most amazing beaches in St. Vincent
- Air conditioned vehicle
Departure PointCruise Ship terminal
Or specified location
Departure TimeFor all group tours, the tour departs 1hr after docking time of the ship.
- An additional cost may be applied if pick-up is outside of Kingstown.
- If you are not a cruise ship passenger and wishes to join the group tour, please arrange your pick-up at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Otherwise the tour will begin at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, full names of each passengers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.