Hike the La Soufriere Volcano and enjoy the a breathtaking, panoramic Birdseye view of the Leeward coast of St. Vincent. With an elevation of 4049ft above sea level it is the highest peek on the island. Also you will get the chance to see our neighboring island St. Lucia on a day with good visibility.
- Hike an active volcano and enjoy the view of the crater
- Enjoy a breathtaking, panoramic view of the Leeward coast of St. Vincent
- Get a chance to see St. Lucia from the highest peek in St. Vincent
- A Free Bottled water
- Free Rum Punch
- Free Fruit Juices
- Entrance fee
Departure PointKingstown Cruise Ship terminal
Or specified location
Departure TimeThe tour departs 1hr after docking time of the ship.
- If you are not a cruise ship passenger and wishes to join the group tour, please arrange your pick-up at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Otherwise the tour will begin at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Please walk with a change of clothing as there might be a chance of rain
- Please wear comfortable shoes for hiking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, full names of each passengers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.