Become a pirate for the day! We will be making our way to Wallilabou Bay - the film set of the movie The Pirates of the Caribbean. Wallilabou bay was called Port Royal in the Movie. This tour also gives you a chance to visit some of the most popular and picturesque sights in St. Vincent.
- Get an amazing panoramic view of the city Kingstown from Fort Charlotte
- Get a chance to see the Famous Rock where the 3 pirates were hanging
- An up close view of the beautiful Young Island
- A Free Bottled water
- Free Rum Punch
- Free Fruit Juices
- $1USD entrance fee to the wallilabou waterfalls
Departure PointKingstown Cruise Ship terminal
Or specified location
Departure TimeThe tour departs 1hr after docking time of the ship.
- If you are not a cruise ship passenger and wishes to join the group tour, please arrange your pick-up at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Otherwise the tour will begin at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, full names of each passengers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.