Immerse yourself in the sight, smell, and sound of nature as you take a peaceful stroll around Montreal Gardens.
The Montreal garden, set in a tropical rain forest, provides you with the opportunity to see exotic plants and flowers of every shape, size, and color imaginable.
Tall 'tree filled' hills that surround the garden complete the lush scenery that surrounds you. Get right into the thick of the botanic and walk along one of the paths leading directly through the garden.
- Get a chance to experience one of the most floral botanical gardens in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- The perfect place for birdwatchers to see different species of birds.
- Experience unspoiled nature at its utmost best
- A Free Bottled water
- Free Rum Punch
- Free Fruit Juices
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Entrance fee of $5 USD to The Montreal Gardens
Departure PointKingstown Cruise Ship terminal
Or specified location
Departure TimeThe tour departs 1hr after docking time of the ship.
- If you are not a cruise ship passenger and wishes to join the group tour, please arrange your pick-up at least 24 hours before the tour begins. Otherwise the tour will begin at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Please walk with swimming gears.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, full names of each passengers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.